For reliable, more effective communication among your company’s branches worldwide. A leased line is a fixed unswitched communication link between two points. It is sometimes known as a 'Private Circuit' or 'Data Line'. Leased lines can span short or long distances. They maintain a single open circuit at all times, as opposed to traditional telephone services that reuse the same lines for many different conversations through a process called "switching."
IPLC – or International Private Leased Circuits- is essentially a highly reliable and secure connection allowing companies with branches around the world to communicate and exchange data freely and safely. Omantel is the First Provider of IPLC in Sultanate of Oman., the IPLC service now comes in new cost-effective packages aimed at further optimizing your business process.
In Omantel, leased lines are available at speeds from 64Kb/s to 2Mb/s and up to STM1 channaelised E1 tail circuit. The Network Termination Equipment (NTE) will terminate the circuit and provide the requested presentation most frequently, however higher speed interfaces are available as well.
- High speed data throughput.
- Omantel can provide leased line services over a wide range of high speed bandwidths.
- A guaranteed high level of service with vastly reduced latency and jitter
- Omantel can deliver a complete enterprise-level Voice Over solution for any size of business.
- Omantel provides a fully managed service: monitored and supported around-the-clock by our Service Centre.
- Improved productivity by converging voice and data services to run on a single Leased Line network for greater utilization of network capacity.
International Analogue Leased Circuits Tariffs
Including Tail Ends (R.O. per month – 2 Wire / 4 Wire)
|Speed Circuits||Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||Zone 4||AGCC Press|
International Digital Leased Circuits Including Tail Ends (Monthly):
|Monthly Rental per Zone in Omani Rials||Installation|
|Zone 1||Zone 2||Zone 3||(one time) RO|
|1 Year||2 Years||3 Years||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years||1 Year||2 Years||3 Years||Per Tail End||Per NTU|
Reconfiguration of digital leased Circuits
| NTU for Terminal (if supplied by Omantel)
||Line (i.e. Circuit) per terminal|
|10 OMR||10 OMR|
How to Apply?
Required documents for IPLC:
- Print and fill out the IPLC Application Form
- A signed and stamped guarantee from the establishment undertaking to settle all bills related to the service. (This must should be on the official original company letterheads and NOT on a photocopy or a computer printout). Applications will be rejected in case of non-compliance.
- The original establishment's Commercial Registration Certificate must should be submitted along with the application and a copy attached.
- The original establishment's Authorized Signatures is to be verified and a copy should be attached (printout).
- The original PRO’s ID and Labour Card to be verified and a copy should be attached.
- A letter of authorization from the establishment to the PRO is to be attached.
- Company’s seal is essential.
For more information call 24 24 2888 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org