|Plan Features||Nama 210 100-199 Lines|
|Non-CPN Minutes included per line||210|
|Non-CPN SMS included per line||50|
|Monthly subscription (OMR) per line||9.000|
|Usage rate for extra minute||Peak||0.029|
|Total Monthly Bill Discount|
|Total Monthly Bill||100 – 499||500 – 999||1,000 – 5,000||> 5,000|
- To qualify for a Nama 210 plan, you must register a minimum of 100 and a maximum of 199 lines.
- Data usage charges will apply as per the chosen data packages options. For more information on data usage packages please visit the Mada Mobile Broadband page.
- Usage allowance is not transferable between lines.
- Unused minutes at the end of one month are not able to be carried over to the next month.
- To subscribe, you must present proof of your business registration.
- Switching between Omantel Mobile NAMA plans can be accommodated only at the end of the month.
- Off-peak period is from 10 pm to 10 am, seven days a week, and all day on Fridays and holidays.
How to apply
- Print and fill out the GSM Application Form (PDF).
- Provide the Following:
- A signed and sealed guarantee letter from the establishment undertaking to settle all bills.
- (This must be on the official original letterhead print NOT on a photocopy or a computer print.)
- Copy of Commercial Registration Certificate must be verified.
- Copy of Authorized Signature must be verified.
- PRO’s ID and Labour Card to be verified.
- A letter of authorization from the establishment to the PRO is to be attached.
- Company’s seal is essential.
- For Change of Service please fill out the Change of Service Application Form (PDF).
- For Service Change Authorization please fill out the Service Change Authorization Form (PDF).
- For Number Portability please fill out the Mobile Number Portability Form (PDF).
For more information call 24 24 2888 or email us at email@example.com