For just 3 OMR per month, travel with ease with simple and unified rate keeping connected with your business, family, and friends.
|Monthly||Subscription Fee||3 OMR|
|At GoBiz Destinations||Local calls while roaming||100 Bz per min|
|Receive calls while in GCC||100 Bz per min|
|Receive calls elsewhere||150 Bz per min|
|Calls to Oman & GCC||250 Bz per min|
|SMS||75 Bz per SMS|
|Data||100 Bz per MB|
|Global||Receive calls||150 Bz per min|
How to subscribe
- Subscribe: SMS " 3 " to 90095 and follow the simple instructions
- Unsubscribe: SMS " UNSUB " to 90095 .
To get your usage details, send "info" to 90095
Terms & Conditions
- GoBiz International Roaming plans are add-on to any Nama, Mada, or data plan
- Subscriptions and re-subscriptions will be effective immediately
- Unsubscription will be effective from the 1st of the following month
- Subscription fee for the “Light” and “Express” plans are not prorated for the number of days
- Subscriptions fee for “Smart”, new “BlackBerry International”, and “Executive” plans are prorated for the number of days.
- Customers may subscribe as many times as they require within a calendar month, and the proration will apply as follow:
- Subscriptions from 1-15 of the month, customer is charged the full subscription fee and receives all the bundled allowance
- From 16th until last day of the month, customer is charged 50% of the monthly fee and receives 50% of the bundled usage
- In case of subscriptions to more than one plan at the same time, the plan with the last subscription request will be the one subject to automatic renewal
- Unified receiving calls rate and rest of the world data allowance is applicable across all roaming partners with the exception of premium operators such as Satellite and Maritime operators
- Any unused allowance will not be carried forward to the following month.
- For all other international roaming usage, standard roaming tariffs will apply
- Airtime charges, where available, will apply.