Unable to call?
Use "Call Me" Service!
When your mobile phone is busy, out of reach, or you do not answer a call, your Voice Mail will automatically answer your calls and record your callers’ messages. To do so, you simply divert your calls to your voice mail, and you will receive a notification SMS on your mobile once you get a voice mail message.
What are the benefits?
- All the calls are diverted to your mailbox when you are busy or when you do not wish to answer any call and even if your mobile is switched off, people can still leave you a message.
- An SMS notification will appear on your handset if a message is left in your voice mailbox
- The service is provided 24 hours a day to insure that you don't have to miss a call.
How to activate the service and divert calls to your Voice Mailbox?
- Call 1223 then follow the instructions. This will activate your voice mailbox under Missed call/ No reply setting.
- Go to your phone Menu, select the type of divert as shown below :
|Divert type||To Activate||To Cancel|
|Divert when unanswered||**61*1223#||##61#|
|Divert when unreachable||**62*1223#||##62#|
|divert when busy||**67*1223#||##67#|
From your handset (inside Oman):
- Call the Voice Messaging Service number 1223 then follow the instructions. The default instruction comes in English.
- To change the language to Arabic, dial 1223 and follow the instructions.
From your handset (outside Oman):
- Call the Voice Messaging Service number +968 2424 1222 then follow the instructions.
What are the applicable charges?
|Feature setup charges from your phone||Free|
|Message Deposit||25 Baisa/Call|
|Message Retrieval from IVR 1223||25 Baisa/Call|
Allows prepaid users who are low in balance to take a loan.
The loan can be balance or data package
The amount of the loan will be detected from customer next recharge
The service has a fee.
Connect with family and
friends across the world
60 seconds pulse rate; off-peak rates are available
The service makes it safe
and easy to transfer credit
to your Hayyak friends and family.