- 30 OMR/Month 20 Mbps
- Unlimited data included
- 20 Mbps speed
- 5 Mbps upload speed
- 15% Discount on International calls
- 500 Free Minutes to Omantel fixed lines
Ultra Fast Home Broadband
Ultra-Fast Home Broadband
Home Broadband Tariff
|Plan||20 Mbps Premium Small||40 Mbps Premium Medium||80 Mbps Premium Large||200 Mbps Premium X-Large|
|Monthly Subscription (OMR)||30||35||45||80|
|Download Speed||17 Mbps - 20Mbps||30 Mbps - 40Mbps||60 Mbps - 80Mbps||150Mbps - 200Mbps|
|Upload Speed||1 Mbps - 5Mbps||5Mbps - 10Mbps||10Mbps - 20Mbps||20 Mbps - 50Mbps|
|Fixed Line Subscription||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Free Fixed Line Minutes||500||1,000||1,500||Unlimited|
|International Calls Discount||15%||20%||25%||30%|
Follow the steps below to manually setup your Home Broadband internet service:
- Step 1: Connect a telephone line to your modem or router.
- Step 2: Connect a LAN cable to your modem or router and connect it to your computer.
- Step 3: Power ON your modem or router.
- Step 4: Start internet explorer or your preferred internet browser on your computer.
- Step 5: Enter the setup page IP address on your internet browser and enter the default username and password depending on your modem or router brand as shown below:
Modem Brand Setup Page IP Default Username Default IP Omantel Modem 192.168.1.1 admin admin Linksys 192.168.1.1 admin admin D-link 192.168.1.1 admin admin Belkin 192.168.2.1 Netgear 192.168.1.1 admin admin 3com 192.168.1.1 admin US robotic 192.168.1.1 admin admin Speed stream 192.168.254.254 admin omantel Speed touch 10.0.0.138 admin omantel SMC 192.168.2.1 smcadmin
Note: If you were not able to login using the default username or password as shown above you can use the reset button on the back of your modem or router to roll back to the default settings.
- Step 6: Once you are logged in to your modem or router setup page, please make sure that you have the following internet connection setup parameters:
Setup Parameter Required Input Network protocol or Encapsulation PPP over Ethernet (RFC 2516 PPPoE) Multiplexing LLC QOS UBR VPI 0 VCI 35 Mode Routing Username Your Home Broaband Internet username Password Your Home Broaband Internet password
- Step 7: Click on save or next to continue and start using our internet service.
Note: if you are still not able to access the internet or need further support please call our internet customer care on 1300 to talk with a technical support agent to support you with the steps.
Terms and Conditions
- New customers will have to sign a 12-month commitment contract to subscribe to any of the home broadband plans.
- The installation charges are RO 10
- The availability of the various download and upload speeds is subject to various factors such as signal power.
- Internal wiring in your building, firewall configuration on your PC, your location, type of content and the distance to Wi-Fi and access point will affect the actual speed.
- All plans include antivirus and anti-spam software as well as 100MB free mailbox.
- The contract will be renewed automatically without extra charges for upgrading or downgrading the plan.
- Customers will receive a modem/Set-top Box/Installation (whichever is applicable) with the Home Broadband plan.
- In the event of contract termination or cancellation before the end of the 12/24 months’ period, customers shall return the Set-top-box and pay the termination fees as set out in the table below.
Period of termination
Within the 1st half period of contract
Within the 3rd quarter period of contract
Within the 4th quarter period of contract
Charge of terminating
Value of 3 months plan subscription
Value of 2 months plan subscription
Value of 1 month plan subscription
Charge of terminating Omantel TV+
RO 4 per month. (applicable for the remaining number of contract months)