Makasib Lucky draw
Makasib members can enter the lucky draw by calling *224*500#, 500 Makasib points will be deducted from their accounts in exchange for 10 chances to win the Lucky draw & 20 free SMS valid for one month.
Makasib members can double their chances of winning the grand prize Jeep Cherokee by exchanging more Makasib points.
500 Makasib points will be deducted from member’s accounts in exchange for 10 chances to win the grand prize and 20 free SMS valid for one month.
How to subscribe
- Customers have to enroll in Makasib programme by dialing *224*50#.
- To enter the draw, dial *224*500#. 500 points will be deducted from your Makasib account and you will get 10 chances to win the grand prize.
Terms and conditions:
- The offer is available for all Makasib members
- Makasib members need to dial *224*500# to enter the lucky draw
- Makasib members can opt-in multiple times
- Chances will keep on accumulating if Makasib members dial *224*500# code multiple times
- Customer will be informed to check the number of chances by dialing a *224*501#
- There will be weekly lucky draws. The weekly prize will be for Travel point discount. The grand prize Jeep Cherokee
- The grand prize lucky draw will be conducted 2 May 2019
- Once short code is dialed 500 points will be deducted by Omantel and customer will get 10 chances in the lucky draw for the grand prize
- In addition to 10 chances customers will get 20 free SMS with 1-month validity
- Once customer wins the weekly prize, he will be eligible for the grand prize, but if he enters the draw after winning one of the prizes he will be eligible to have extra chances for the grand prize.
- Lucky draws will not be conducted on weekends and holidays.
- A Total of 3 attempts will be made to contact the winners of Jeep, if unsuccessful, new winners will be drawn
- All the prizes will be given to the winners only and they cannot be exchanged for cash or other products or services offered by Omantel
- Omantel staff are not eligible for the offer.
The offer is valid from 24 March 2019 until 2 May 2019