Apple TV+ Subscription Offer
Get one year of Apple TV+ when you purchase an eligible Apple device between, 10 September to 31 October 2019. Enjoy watch original stories from the most creative minds in TV and film. Claim your one-year free Apple TV+ subscription in the Apple TV app, starting November 1, 2019.
How to activation
Here’s how to activate your one year of free Apple TV+:
- Turn on your new iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac, and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open the Apple TV app on November 1 or later. Make sure your eligible device is running the latest versions of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS.
- The offer should appear immediately after you launch the Apple TV app. If not, scroll down in Watch Now until the offer appears.
- Tap Enjoy 1 Year Free. You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password, confirm your billing information, or add a valid payment method
Terms and conditions
Only one offer per family. You can share your one year of free Apple TV+ with up to five other family members through Family Sharing.
Offer must be claimed in the Apple TV app within three months after first setting up your new device. To see the offer appear, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID on your new device. If you’ve purchased your new device before the launch of Apple TV+ on November 1, 2019, you will get three months to redeem your one-year of free AppleTV+, starting November 1, 2019.
Upon claiming the offer, you commit to a $4.99 monthly subscription that starts after the one-year free trial. Plan automatically renews until cancelled. You can cancel at any time in Settings at least a day before each renewal date. If you cancel before the end of the one-year free trial, you and your family members will immediately lose access to Apple TV+ and the remainder of your one-year free trial. You can’t reactivate this trial.
- Which devices come with one year of free Apple TV+?
Any iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, or Mac capable of running the latest version of iOS, iPadOS, tvOS, or macOS purchased after September 10, 2019, is eligible. Both new and older (refurbished) models qualify, including devices from the iPhone Upgrade Program.
- Where can I watch Apple TV+?
Apple TV+ is available in the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Apple TV, and Mac, as well as select smart TVs and streaming devices. You can also watch on tv.apple.com. Learn more about Apple TV+.
- What is included with Apple TV+?
Apple TV+ lets you stream all of the new, original Apple TV shows and films in the Apple TV app, ad-free and on demand. On iPhone, iPad, and Mac, you can even download episodes or films to watch offline. Your Apple TV+ subscription includes access for you and up to five other family members thanks to iCloud Family Sharing.