- How can I participate in auction?
You should get bidder number By doing : - New registration if this is the first time and pay registration fee - If you are registered before (from previous auction) you need to activate your account and pay registration fee You can do this during registration period Only
- How can I register?
During registration period you can use : "Register Now" OR "Activate my Account" if you are registered before
- Is there any fee to participate in auction?
Yes, 20 OMR non refundable
- When registration required?
For each auction , Registration OR activate account required to get bidder no.
- I forgot my password?
Use forget My password feature , and enter your email and mobile number used for registration, then You will receive an email & SMS with your new password
- What is the max numbers that I can bid on ?
10 Numbers Only
- Auction time can be extended?
Yes, Based on operator request and TRA approval
- What will happen to my account after the auction?
The account will be available but disabled , and should be activated in each auction to use
- How can I add numbers to MY FAVOURITES ?
When you bid on any number , it will be added to MY FAVOURITES automatically
- When I can register?
During Registration period only
- Can I edit my registration Information?and When?
You can edit your registration information during registration period only, and the mobile number only can be changed, but the email address used as user name NOT changeable
- Can I use the same account during all auctions?
Yes, but its required to activate the account during each auction to get bidder number.
- Why I should use mobile number registered with my ID during registration ?
The owner of the account will be the owner of the used mobile, and the awarded number can be activated by the owner of account mobile.
- Can I use any mobile number during registration ?
No,You should use number registered in Oman Only (+968) with your ID
- How can I pay the registration fee ?
Online only , during registration process
- Can I cancel my bidding?
No, bids are final.
- Does there is minimum for Bid Amount?
Yes; Bidding amount should be +50 OMR from previous bid amount
- When I can do bidding ?
During Bidding period only
- Who will be the owner of the awarded number ?
The owner of the mobile number used during registration will be the owner of the awarded number
- How I Know if there is any number awarded to me ?
The system will send SMS & Email to you , and You can check the awarded numbers in the system
- What I should do after awarding?
If you award any number you should pay the bidding amount within the specified period OR you will lose the awarding.
- What will happen if i don't pay the bidding amount for awarded number during specific period ?
You will lose the awarded numbers.
- When Payment Required?
Its required to pay during registration , activate account or pay for awarded numbers
- Can I view my payments ?
Yes, after login under (My payments)
- How Can I activate the awarded number ?
After pay the required awarded fee, you can visit operator shop and request for activation
- When I can Activate my Awarded Number?
Any time after pay awarded amount