In order to do business with Oman Telecommunications Company, suppliers are required to be registered manually by Vendor Management team within OmanTel Procurement Division. For digital and online invoice submission Omantel introduce new vendor portal (iSupplier) which will enable vendors to:
- • View purchase orders
- • Create , Submit and View Invoices
- • Track and check payment status ( View and Tracking the Payment Status )
Once supplier registration is completed, Suppliers will be able to access iSupplier portal. If the supplier access the portal first time, he need to rest his password by clicking Forget Password. The system will send email to the supplier contain Rest Password URL.
Below are the mandatory information to be provided while submitting invoices in order for hassle free Payment process
- Attachment to be added while creating invoice with PO match (Invoice, Payment Certificate, PAC along with As Built, Activities certificate, Delivery note and other supporting documents)
- Attachment to be added while creating invoice without PO ( Invoice, Payment Certificate, Activities certificate, Delivery note and other supporting documents)
- Attachment to be added while creating retention invoice ( Invoice, FAC, Completion Certificate)
- Attachment to be added while creating ( Credit Note )
- Any change on supplier profile will go for approval. Before you submit the request for change you should Provide official letter from the company. The letter shall be signed and stamped by an authorized signatory.
NOTE: For any further inquiries / support , Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org