Welcome to Omantel’s New eSIM Service!
Accommodate multiple numbers which you can add, delete and configure right from your iPhone's settings, with eSIM! Switch between private and business numbers in a single phone without the need to physically swap cards in the phone.
How it works
The eSIM is an embedded SIM that will enable Omantel to offer an entirely digitized user experience without inserting the standard SIM card in the smart device. Our subscribers can now buy new SIMs and select both the number and plan through easy and simple steps at their mobile phones. eSIM is available for all Baqati postpaid and Hayyak prepaid plans.
With eSIM, you can accommodate multiple phone numbers, which you can add, delete and configure right from your Phone settings. In contrast, the physical SIM needs to be physically removed and substituted. For example, you will be able to switch between the private and business numbers in a single phone without the need to physically swap cards in the phone.
Devices Support eSIM:
iPhone 12 and iPhone 12pro|Pro Max, Samsung Galaxy Fold,Huawei P40, P40 Pro,Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, Samsung Galaxy S20, S20+, S20 Ultra,Google Pixel 4 or 4XL,iPhone XS or XS Max,iPhone SE 2020,iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max.
How to be Activated:
You can subscribe to eSIM through Omantel Mobile App with easy, simple steps:
- you need to click the icon for new eSIM, ensure that the phone is compatible with the eSIM Select the prepaid plan or postpaid plan.
- Chosse the prepaid or postpaid number.
- submit a copy of the ID or passport or residence card together with a personal photograph..
- Put your signature in the specified field
- Proceed with the payment.
- Your eSIM will be activated on the same device you are using.
- Make Sure that your device is connected to the internet to activate the service.
- Make sure to update to iOS 12.1 or later version.
- Make sure that your phone is connected to the internet via a Wi-Fi.
- Go to Settings Cellular.
- Tap Add Cellular Plan and the camera will automatically launch.
- Use your phone to scan the QR code – in the eSIM activation voucher. IV. Use your phone to scan the QR code – in the eSIM activation voucher.
- Your eSIM is now ready to use.
- Cellular plan label: After your second plan is activated, label your plans. For example, you can label one plan Primary and the other plan Secondary.
- Default line: Choose the usage mode (voice line and cellular data) from the options menu and select your default line
- eSIM billed as normal as the physical SIM card, RO.2 plus RO.50 as a deposit for postpaid number only.
- Prepaid eSIM will be charged as Hayyak starter kit only.
- Available for Baqati and Hayyak customers.