Postpaid WiFi for Fixed Lines. How to use the service?
How to use the service
Existing Internet Subscriber
To start using WIFI, activate your account through one of the following options:
- Option 1: Visit any Omantel Counter in Muscat to activate WIFI for you. Fill the form “Internet Additional Services Application Form”.
- Option 2: Send an e-mail to IBHAR@omantel.net.om requesting the service. If you are a residential customer, please attach a copy of your ID and your Contract number.
- Option 3: Through Accessing My Account in Omantel website. Go to www.omantel.om , click on my account, enter your username and pin code and then click on “Activating WiFi” and enjoy the service.
New Internet Subscriber
- Simply sign up for your Postpaid Wifi at the nearest Omantel counter. Choose “Provide Wireless Internet Access” in the Internet Application form when signing up for the Internet service.
- If you are not an Internet Subscriber, you can still use the service by purchasing an Ibhar prepaid voucher sold at all Wireless locations [Hotspots]
Dial-up/ADSL customers will be charged 16.6 Bz/ Minute.