All in one solution with “Office Out of the Box”
Office Out of the Box consists of Fixed Business Broadband, Mobile Nama Packages and ICT.
All in one solution
The package offers SMEs essential telecom and ICT services, with the flexibility
to choose the desired solutions based on your budget and business needs.
Are you a Riyada Registered Company? Whether you are about to start your own business or want to upgrade the solutions and you have Riyada (Registered Company) then a Great opportunity of obtaining 50 % discount on acquiring new OOB package or upgrading to OOB package. Office out of the Box, one stop offering from Omantel which help you to launch your business or take it to the next level.
Choose your desired solutions from:
- Fixed Business Broadband
- Postpaid Mobile
- ICT solutions
Terms & Conditions
- FBB Bandwidths starts from 10 Mbps.
- Minimum of 1 or 2-year commitment required.
- Discount is applicable to customers who have a valid Riyada (Registered Company).
- Discount will be offered on a maximum of two subscriptions per eligible customer.
- ICT Add-ons are excluded from the discount.
- One-year Contract:
For early termination of service, customer should provide a three months' notice period.
- Two Years Contract:
For early termination of service, termination in the first year of the service:
- Customer will be charged the difference between one year and two years' contract monthly subscription for the stayed period (monthly subscription of one year contract - monthly subscription of two years' contract) multiplied by the stayed period.
- Customer should provide a three months' notice period. During the notice period the customer will be charged one year contract monthly subscription.
- For early termination of service, termination in the second year of the service, customer should provide a three months' notice period.
- Fair Usage Policy of 2000 minutes applies for each subscription.
- Mobile Nama and Fixed Line numbers must be registered under the same company
- As per the Telecommunication Regulations of Sultanate of Oman, the Customer shall not provide the public with an access to the internet without obtaining a public authentication service from the service provider.
|FBB Bandwidth||10 Mbps||20 Mbps||50 Mbps||100 Mbps||200 Mbps||300 Mbps|
|Maximum number of post-paid mobile lines eligible for 50% discount||5||5||5||5||10||15|