It gets better. You can also enjoy 2 GB data for only RO 5 for the next three months.
Get your SIM today.
|Hayyak Starter Kit
|Free MBB usage included
|Bonus Data Allowance Validity
Terms & Conditions
- Once a new Customer buys a new welcome pack, the customer will automatically have 1RO bonus credit and 1.5GB valid for 10 days.
- The 1RO Bonus credit is valid for 180 days
- New Customers can check the free 1.5 GB data by dialing *141*1500*0#
- The 1RO Bonus credit can be used for all services except to subscribe to the special 2GB data offer
- The 1RO Bonus credit cannot be used for credit transfer
- New Customers will be eligible to buy 2GB for 5RO from the first day of activation and for the first 3 months
- New Customers can subscribe to the special 2GB data offer by dialing *171*11#
- New Customers can check the special 2GB data offer by dialing *211*3#
- Multiple subscriptions to the special 2GB data plan is allowed
- This offer is applicable to Port in customers
- This offer is not applicable to Business Prepaid customers
- Free data is not applicable while roaming
Offer Valid until 7th of November 2017.
FAQ's-Frequently asked questions
- Does the customer have to opt in to get the free data for the first month?
1.5GB data allowance is automatically avaialble on Activation of new sim card.
- Can I subscribe to another data plan with the 1RO credit bonus?
Yes, you can subscribe to any plan and use the bonus for any service except credit transfer.
- How long can I use the 1.5GB?
1.5GB free data allowance is valid for 10 days.
- How can I check the balance of the free data?
By dialing *141*1500*0#
- When can I subscribe to the 2GB plan?
as soon as you activate your sim card you can enjoy this exclusive offer.
- Can I subscribe to the exclusive 2GB plan more than once?
Yes, you can subscribe as many times as you like for the first 90 days of your activation.
- How can I subscribe to the exclusive 2GB offer?
You can subscribe by dialing *171*11#
- How can I check my balance for the 2GB offer?
You can check by dialing *211*3#
Frquently Ask QuestionsClose