Take off with the widest 5G network from Musandam and Dhofar
Omantel 5G mobility
Omantel 5G Mobility offers higher speeds, reduced latency. Resulting in faster downloads, quicker website browsing, and a better streaming experience 5G service available without extra charges all you need is a 5G supported device & 5G covered area
5G Supported Devices
1-Go to Setting>General> About
2-You’ll receive a pop-up alert carrier setting update on your iPhone to enable 5G.
Check your device 5G activation:
Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options> and then
If you see this screen, your device has 5G activated, and the carrier version updated to is “OMANTEL 46.1”
- Make sure that you’re in an area with 5G coverage. Contact our call center if you're not sure.
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options. If you see this screen, your device has 5G activated. If you don’t see this screen, contact your carrier to confirm that your plan supports 5G.
Turn on Airplane Mode, then turn it off.
If you still don't have 5G service, contact our call center.
- If you want to use 5G with Dual SIM on iPhone 12 models, make sure that you have iOS 14.5 or later.
- You can choose to always stream the highest quality content by going to Settings > Music > Cellular Data and turning on High Quality Streaming and Settings > TV > Cellular and tapping High Quality. These settings use more cellular data, and content might take longer to start playing.
- If you turn on Low Power Mode, 5G is disabled except during video streaming. Low Power Mode also disables 5G Standalone (where available).
5G International Roaming
Terms & Conditions:
- Data usage can be checked using Omantel’s app.
- Currently the 5G services is enabled with Huawei and Oppo smartphone.
How to subscribe
From Omantel APP, Select “Get our Services”, BAQATI data only 5G plans or visit nearest Omantel outlet.